Help reduce your energy bills by up to £180 a year
Loft insulation acts like a blanket, helping prevent heat escaping through the roof. Insulating your home isn't a one off saving either, it will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, helping you to save money on your energy bills year after year.
It's straightforward and usually takes less than a day to install. Loft insulation is a thick material simply rolled onto the loft floor.
Insulating your loft and saving money is easy
The benefits of insulating your loft with us:
- Save up to £180 a year on your energy bills.
- It's quick and only usually takes a few hours if there is good access.
- Convenient and hassle free installation and we tidy up after.
- Helps reduce heat loss.
- Save around 720kg of CO2 every year.
Is my home suitable?
- Your house or flat must have loft space.
- Your loft must not be boarded, as we won’t be able to remove the boards.
- If you are a tenant you will need your landlord’s permission.
View simple ways to help cut down on your energy use and save money around your home.
 Savings figure source www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Energy-saving-assumptions, Mar 2013. Actual savings depend on individual circumstances.
 Your calls may be recorded and /or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes. Phone lines are open Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 6pm. We're closed on Sundays and Bank holidays.
 We’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Top 5 FAQs