Cavity wall insulation
Help reduce your energy bills by up to £140 a year
Cavity wall insulation acts as a blanket to help stop heat escaping through the walls of your home. Insulating your home isn't a one off saving either, it will keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, helping you to save money on your energy bills year after year.
It's simple to install and usually takes less than a day. Cavity Wall Insulation is a filling blown into the gap between your exterior wall, so there's little fuss or mess.
Insulating your walls and saving money is easy
The benefits of fitting cavity wall insulation with us:
- Save up to £140 a year on your energy bills.
- Save around 550kg of CO2 every year.
- It's quick and usually only takes less than a day.
- Convenient and hassle free installation and we tidy up after.
- Helps reduce heat loss.
Is my home suitable?
- If your property was built between 1932 and 1982 then you are likely to have cavity walls.
- If the thickness of your wall is greater than 11 inches then the likelihood of the property having a cavity is high.
- If the bricks in your house are the same length and are facing the same direction then your house is more than likely to have cavity walls.
View simple ways to help cut down on your energy use and save money around your home.
 Savings figure source www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Energy-saving-assumptions, Mar 2013. Actual savings depend on individual circumstances.
 Your calls may be recorded and /or monitored for quality assurance and compliance purposes. Phone lines are open Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 6pm. We’re closed on Sundays and Bank holidays.
 We’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
Top 5 FAQs