Clear & Simple
Simple pricing structure with discounts for Direct Debit and Dual Fuel customers
More Clear & Simple tariff features
- Choose gas, electricity or both.
- Comes with a daily standing charge and a single unit rate to make it easier to understand how much you’re paying.
- Discounted rates for paying by Direct Debit and taking gas and electricity (Dual Fuel).
- There are no cancellation fees meaning you are not tied in.
- Option to manage your account online and opt for paperless billing.
Have a prepayment meter? Unfortunately Sainsbury’s Energy is unable to supply homes with a prepayment meter. Please call us to discuss other ways you can switch to us.
 Based on average consumption of 16,500 kWh for gas and 3,300 kWh for single rate electricity, averaged across all regions, paying by Monthly Direct Debit, rounded and including VAT. Prices shown are as at 30th April 2013.
 Where we supply gas and electricity to the same customer at the same property you’ll receive one Dual Fuel discount. Where electricity is supplied through a credit meter, you’ll receive a discount of £15 per year applied to your bill, pro-rated across your billing period.
 Terms apply to the collection of points. See sainsburysenergy.com/nectarterms for details.
Top 5 questions