Your annual statement shows:
- Your tariff (and, if it has one, the end date) - so you know how much you currently pay for energy.
- Principle terms of your contract - such as the price you pay for your energy or any cancellation fee if you end a long-term contract early.
- Details of any premiums or discounts.
- Energy you've used over the last 12 months - helping you understand if your usage has gone up or down and whether you're still on the best price plan for your circumstances.
- Projected costs for the next 12 months - helping you budget for the future. If you are on a tariff that is due to end soon we will take this into account when making our projection. If you are paying by direct debit, the projected cost will be different to your re-assessment calculation. The projected cost is an estimate and does not include any credit / debit balance you may have on your account.
- A reminder that you can change supplier - if you want to - and where to find independent advice on switching.
Have a question about your statement? Call the number at the top of your statement or bill and have your customer reference number handy.
Did you find this information useful?